|1952 Service Award from
|1930 Grain Receipt
|McGough's, Inc. A Traverse City Centennial Store
|A Traverse City fixture since
|In January 1895, Joseph H. McGough and E. Perrine bought out their
partner, Mr. Swigart of St. Johns in the grain, hay and feed business.
In March of the same year, J. H. McGough bought Perrine out and
operated the business himself. Over the years, McGough's has had
several owners and at one time operated across the street from its
current location. The warehouse next door was previously a casket
company and is currently used by McGough's.