From acorn squash to zucchini and everything in between, we have all the seeds you will need to complete your garden. We carry trusted name brands including organic and heirloom garden seeds. In fact, the majority of our bulk and packaged seeds are non-GMO, open-pollinated varieties that have been used for generations. At McGough’s, you will also find all of the supplies you will need to maintain your garden, including topsoil, compost, peat pots, and more. Whether you are gardening in a single raised bed or over acres, we can supply you with the tools needed to get started. Various soil mediums, fertilizers, amendments, and gardening tools are also available to ensure your garden succeeds from seed to harvest.
McGough’s specializes in premium growing mediums and materials. We carry small and large sizes of many products for a diversity of garden projects.
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss (1.0, 3.0 & 3.8 cubic foot bales)
- Perlite (8 quart & 4 cubic foot bags)
- Vermiculite (8 quart, 1 & 4 cubic foot bags)
- Garden Magic Potting soil (20 & 40 lb bags)
- Garden Magic Topsoil & MI Peat (40 lb bag)
- Garden Magic Compost and Manure (40 lb bag)
- BACCTO The Cow composted manure & peat (35 lb bag)
- BACCTO organic leaf compost (0.8 cubic foot bag)
- ProMix Bx & ProMix Bx with BioFungicide (3.8 cubic foot bale)
- ProMix Organic Seed Starter (16 quart bag) Sold out
- Fertilome Ultimate Potting Mix (8 and 50 quart bag)
- Fertilome Organic Potting Mix (8 quart & 1.5 cubic foot bags)
- Fertilome Seed & Cutting Mix (8 quart & 16 quart bags)
- Detroit Nutrient Company Great Lakes Water Only (1 cubic foot bag)
- Worm Castings (25 lb bag)
- Peat pots, Jiffy pellets, coir pots & planting trays
- Compost accelerator
- Soil Moist
Garden Seeds & Supplies
PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE™
A peat-based professional growing media that contains Mycorrhizae, which are beneficial fungi naturally found in soils around the world. They form a beneficial association with plants to enhance growth, increase resistance to stress factors, and encourage better uptake of water and nutrients.
Natural Guard Garden Soil
100% OMRI Certified Organic. Made with Canadian Black Peat Moss for rapid root growth and holds up to 12 times its weight in water. Includes worm castings and kelp meal. Great for raised flower and vegetable beds.
Dr. Earth Home Grown Premium Soil
Enriched with bat guano, worm castings, and kelp meal. Aloe Vera added for moisture retention, and beneficial bacteria for optimal nutrient uptake. Ideal for indoor & outdoor organic gardening.
Precision Garden Seeder
An ideal row crop planter, Earthway’s Precision Garden Seeder is a tool that takes the guesswork out of planting any row crop. Additional seed plates are available.
Available Bulk Seed Varieties
Seeds on our bulk rack are measured by the scoop (Small = 1 tablespoon, Medium = 1/3 cup, Large = 1 cup). Prices vary according to variety.
Curbside orders on garden seed are available for 2021. Orders can be emailed using the Contact Us form (please do not call with curbside seed orders) and we will contact you when your order is ready for pick up.
- Beans, Bush: Top Crop, Blue Lake, Slenderette, Roma Italian, Pencil Pod Wax & Henderson Lima
- Beans, Pole: Kentucky Wonder & Royal Burgundy
- Beets, Detroit Dark Red
- Broccoli, Waltham
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cabbage: Late Dutch, Red Acre, and Pak Choi
- Cantaloupe, Honey Rock
- Carrots: Danvers & Nantes
- Corn, Sweet: Ambrosia, Early Sunglow, Peaches & Cream, Bodacious
- Corn, Ornamental
- Cucumber: Straight 8 and SMR #58 Pickling
- Flowers: Morning Glory (Heavenly Blue) & Nasturtium (Dwarf Jewel Mix)
- Herbs, including Basil, Dill, Cilantro, & Parsley
- Kale, Dwarf Blue
- Lettuce: Romaine, Ruby Red Leaf, Buttercrunch Bibb and Black-Seeded Simpson
- Peas – Shell: Wando, Thomas Laxton, and Little Marvel
- Peas – Edible pod: Sugar Snap & Sugar Ann
- Pumpkins – Pie & Halloween: Howden, Big Max, Connecticut Field, Jack O’Lantern & Sugar Pie
- Radish: Red, White, French Breakfast & Sparkler
- Spinach, Bloomsdale
- Squash: Acorn, Buttercup, Butternut, Spaghetti & Green Hubbard
- Summer Squash: Crookneck & Zucchini
- Sunflower: Black Oil & Grey Stripe
- Swiss Chard, Fordhook
- Turnip, Purple Top
- Watermelon, Sugar Baby
Seed Potatoes – Bulk, 10 lb & 50 lb
- Red Pontiac
- Red Norland
- Russet Burbank
- Yukon Gold
- Fingerlings, Austrian Crescent – 1 lb only
- Blue Adirondack – 1 lb only
- Red Adirondack – 1 lb only
- German Butterball – 1 lb only
- Yellow, White, Red – 100 ct.
- Sweet – 100 ct.