When choosing a fertilization regimen for your turf grass, there are many factors to consider:
- Size and condition of your lawn
- Irrigation or watering capabilities
- Problems – crabgrass, broadleaf weeds, or disease
- Special circumstances such as lakeside property or pet activity
- Time of the growing season
McGough’s specializes in fertilizer blends specifically chosen for the soils in Northern Michigan. We advocate timely, proper application of the correct nutrient ratios, benefiting not only your budget, but also our environment.
McGough’s offers a number of different fertilizers to make your lawn look its absolute best. Whether you want fertilizer to make your grass as green as possible, to eliminate annoying crabgrass, or to choose a lawn food that will be safe for nearby waterways, we have what you want.